Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Oceanside, CA. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at North County Auto Service employ today's latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
- Estimate Diagnoses HOURLY RATE
- A/C Service
- Previously Owned Vehicle Buyers Inspection
- Comprehensive Brake Inspection
- Front Brakes (Disc)
- Includes Labor, Replacing Pads, Caliper Hardware and Resurfacing Rotors
- Check Engine Light Diagnoses
- Rear Brakes (Drum or Disc)
- Charging and Starting System Diagnoses
- Cooling System Diagnoses
- Oil Change (Most Vehicles)
- Due to our current climate, please call for current pricing
- Be sure to check the specials!
- Engine Analysis Scope
- Reverse Flush Engine Cooling System
- Tire Rotation (When Performing Additional Services)
- Complete Fuel Induction Service
- $119.95 (two-wheel), $139.95 (four-wheel)
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever is first. It's an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Cooling System Service
Our team will flush the cooling system, conduct a pressure test, check hoses and cap and check connections.
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained air conditioning specialists will inspect your car's air conditioner, all A/C lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear.
We will remove old worn-out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifolds, ports, intake valves and combustion chambers and install injector cleaning additives in tanks. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car's power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines and install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.